Tuesday, May 30, 2006

...and now for something completely different...


With the fairies


Butter-cream yellow walls of rain,

whistling like flowers


Heather wings hang on silken threads

falling as a rope ladder to the moon


Drifting amidst the ocular cloud-

towers, arms tower, head is a large glass bulb


Planted in the roof-top of the world is

where we dance a mélange of song-boats &


Aquamarine wiser for lakes of folklore

unfold secret microcosms of universe.


I pare apples & dangle the peels in my hair

romantic notions of howling wilde beasts


Shining in Swedish ultra-sway night

remembered because of which I am


Who is hearing wild dogs

barking, it enters me


& if we followed you all night

we’d arrive at day.

2 Comments:

Blogger nofil naqvi said...

beautiful poem... magical!

8:05 AM  
Blogger kh said...

Although the styles are really different, your work reminds me of Robert Frost.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home